Thai amulets Phra Jatukam Ramathep Luk Muang Mahamongkol 50 Wat Mahathat with 16 grand blessing ceremony
Thai amulets Phra Jatukam Ramathep Luk Muang Mahamongkol edition Wat Mahathat Be 2550, Phrakru Gachad and Khun Nasan Pantarakrachhadech (Khun Phan's son).
Special edition following the very success of Phra Surmueang Phra Songmuang BE 2548 and Luk Muang 9 Rob 9 Pitee 108 yrs of Khun Phan in BE 2549, derived of this special edition of Luk Muang Maha Mongkol in BE 2550.
The holy materials are included of many muarsarn which belongs to Khun Phan , these muarsarn have been through all blessing ceremony of each Jatukam Ramathep that ever been made, such as Khun Phan Puttakom Kowaor edition, Mongkol Jakkawarn Puttakom Kowaor, Payak Taksin, Booranalukmuang Nakorsree 2547, Puttasilp Yonyuk Wat Nason, Tripakee Sreenakorn Wat Nangtra, Phra Surmueang Phra songmueang, Luk Mueang Roon Pised 9 Rob 9 Pitee 108 yrs Khun Phan, Luk Mueang Puttakom Kowaor, Sumnak Tuksila Wat Kowaor. More importantly, a very special materials muarsarn Maha Mongkol of Phra Pong Benjapakee and Phra Pong Jitlada (given from the Rama 9th from Phra Puttachinnarah Por Po Lor) as the highest holy materials involved.
For Blessing ceremony, it has follows the old traditional with 16 Wara Sorot Maha Mongkol (16 blessing ceremony).
1. Pitee Buangsuang open Pim Phra Pong Mai Takien Num Reak in front of San Luk Muang 19th November 2549 (morning)
2. Pitee Plooksek Prungya Wassana Maha Jindamanee (best medicine) by Porthan Rhung Sumnaksong Huaydeang as Joapitee 19th November 2549 (afternoon)
3. Pitee Buangsuang open Pim Phra Pong Mai Takien size Wat Mahathat 26th November 2549
4. Pitee Buangsuang Theptida Intapanee Mea Nang Takien Thong Soa Luk Mueang at Laknokwa, Kowyodlueang Mountain , the original place where Soa Luk Mueang Came from 5th January 2550
5. Pitee Buangsuang Phra Potisat Pangpakarn at Sarn Pangpakarn 6th January 2550
6. Pitee Buangsuang Ong Praya Rahu at Wat Koa phra rahu 7th January 2550
7. Pitee Buangsuang Ong Phra Putta Sihing at Salaklang Phra Putta Sihing 14th January 2550
8. Pitee Buangsuang open Pim Phra Pong Mai Takien Num Reak size at Wat Nha Phra Barommathat 20th January 2550 (afternoon).
9. Pitee Tae Thong Num Reak Wat Nha Phra Barommathat 20th January 2550 (evening).
10. Pitee Buangsuang Praju Puttakom at Tum Chattan cave, Sumnak Wat Kowaor 22nd March 2550.
11. Pitee Buangsuang Plooksek Aunchern Joasamut at Middle of Chumporn sea 24th March 2550.
12. Pitee Buangsuang Putta Pisek at Bodemahaut Wat Koakhunpanom 31st March 2550.
13. Pitee Buangsuang Ong Sien Luk Muang 2nd April 2550 (morning).
14. Pitee Puyyapisek Teavapisek at San Luk Muang 2nd April 2550 (afternoon).
15. Pitee Buangsuang Ong Toa Jatukam and Ong Toa Ramathep at Viharn Phra Songma wat Mahathat 6th April 2550.
16. Pitee Sompoth Pisek Klanghow Rub Sang Suriyan Jantra Wat Mahathat 6th April 2550 (afternoon)
The designed of this edition considered to be perfect and include all holy Thep and places which are highly respect by people of Nakornsreethammarah such as Phra Barommathat Jeidee, Ong Toa Jatukam, Ong Toa Ramathep, Ong Toa Pangpakarn, San luk Muang, 12 zodiac.
One of the edition which can not be missed out for those who looking for Jatukam Ramathep amulets, best for collectible, own use, to bring the very best of luck, good fortune, protection and grant wishes for true believer.
Mix color tile coating 3.5 cm diameter, with Medya (medicine) attached behind, come with original temple box.