Thai amulets Jatukam Ramathep Joasur Yook 8, Wat Phra Barommathart Sarn Lak Muang, Viharn Joasur Yook 8, BE 2550, ceramic coated.
Abilities: grant wishes, bring success in all aspects of life, protection, lucky fortune.
Approx 5 cm in diameter
Joasur is the word that refers to wealthy, rich person who achieved success in life, full with baramee, vassana, prosperity and happiness.
Purpose in making this edition
1. To build Rachanusoawalee Somdej Phra Naraysuan Maharah and Maha Jeidi Chana Sueak
2. To build educational building for public knowledge inside Wat Suansikornbanpot school
3. Created educational funds to improve tourism around Koaka area so teachers and students will be able to learn and improve for new languages.
4.To help fund with Silpakorn to renovate Boran Sathan Koaka area
5. To help in funding of making Copy wax of Lp Jumnian (5 metres tall)
Grand Blessing ceremony includes of 8 wara, 8 Pitee:
1. 22nd March 2550, Pitee Buangsuang Tevasathan Boran Koaka by Luang Nui (all wear black shirt)
2. 30th March 2550, Pitee Tae Thong Numreak at Viharn Luang Wat Mahathart.
3. 11st April 2550, Pitee Kod Numreak at San Luk Muang
4. 2nd August 2550, Pitee Teava Pisek at San Luk Muang
5. 3rd August 2550, Pitee Putta Pisek at Viharnluang Wat Mahathart
6. 4th August 2550 Pitee Putta Pisek Tevapisek at Aow Sichol (Sun Songkrod twice during this ceremony).
7. 9th August 2550, Pitee Somphot at Tevasathan Koaka (the Sun also Songkrod twice during this ceremony), Buah Chee Pram 400 were ordained to be participate in opening Tevasathan Koaka.
8. 19th August 2550, Pitee Somphot at Viharn Joasur Yook 8, inlucding most geiji aj. from Southern part, considered as very grand ceremony at that time.
The design of Joasur Yook 8 is very beautiful with Phra Jatukam surrounded by Thammajak Gappawattanasoot (wonglor hang tham) , blessed to bring the owner very success, protection, lucky fortune, like the name "Joasur".